With teakwood accents and sleek, stainless-steel frames, the Acacia collection easily elevates any space. These pieces feature a clean and minimal design. Add a touch of lasting luxury to your outdoor space.
- Rust-proof, brushed stainless steel frame with reinforced welding ensures the chair is built to last.
- High-resiliency cushions are designed to conform to your body for maximum comfort and durability.
- Cushion covers are made with Sunbrella® upholstery, a high-performance fabric that is resistant to fading, stains, and easy to clean.
- The chair's deep seating provides ample support and comfort for long-term lounging.
- Ideal for outdoor use, the chair's materials are engineered to withstand the elements and provide years of use.
- The chair's sleek and modern design with teakwood arms makes it the perfect addition to any outdoor space. Its combination of comfort and style means that it will be the centerpiece of any outdoor area.
- Loveseat53.5”W 32.5“D 28.3”H
- Seat Height: 18“H
- Back Height: 18“H
- Seat wide: 26“W
- Seat Depth: 27.5“D
- Arm Width: 1.5“W
- Premium 403 Stainless Steel with brushed finish
- Grade A Teakwood Arm
- Adjustable foot
- High Performance Sunbrella® fabrics
- Seat cushion: High-resiliency foam with a double sponge
- Back cushion: Polypropylene fiber
How should I take of this furniture?
- Most stains on solution-dyed acrylic outdoor fabrics can be cleaned up with a mild soap and water solution.
- Simply brush off any loose dirt, etc., clean with warm water (no more than 100°F) and mild natural soap.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove soap. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Clean the furniture regularly with soap and water, and dry with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Protect the teak wood by applying a sealer every year.
- Remove stains promptly with mild cleaning solution and gentle scrubbing.
- Cover the furniture with a waterproof cover when not in use.
- Maintain your furniture by having them covered during winter seasons. Always clean and dry thoroughly before storing.
By following these tips, you can keep your outdoor furniture looking great for years to come!
For more information, check out our Care & Maintenance page.
How much for the freight?
Local pick-up is free! It is available at 2239 Winston Park Drive, Ontario, L6H 5R1, Canada.
For orders below $1000: Flat rate is $50
For orders above $1000
- GTA shipping (driveway drop off) available for $200
- Outside GTA and Ontario shipping (driveway drop off) available for $300
How long could I get my order?
We strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Estimated delivery times depend on your location and the shipping option you choose. Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your shipment.
For local pick-ups, you can come to our location at 2239 Winston Park Drive, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 5R1, Canada during our business hours.
For shipped orders, please allow 2-5 business days for delivery within the GTA, 5-10 business days for delivery outside the GTA but within Ontario, and 10-15 business days for delivery outside of Ontario. These estimated delivery times may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
What is your warranty?
Enjoy your Enclover products worry-free with our industry-leading warranty. We are confident in the quality and durability of our outdoor furniture, which is why we provide the following warranty periods:
- Outdoor Cushion: 1 Year
- Wicker and Aluminum Frames: 3 Years
- Sunbrella Fabric: 5 Years
For more detail on the warranty, please visit our warranty page.