Visit our showroom at 2239 Winston Park Dr., Oakville, L6H 5R1
- Polished, contemporary, and ultra-modern style brings elegance to patio
- Topped with eucalyptus panels give the set a modern yet natural feel
- Finished with a weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabric covering, and springy with 8‘’ thick foam padding
Minimalist and modern style
- Wood Touching feel on the arm
- Hassle free maintenance for the stainless stain set
Club Chair: 26”W 27.5“D 33”H
Sunbrella® solution-dyed acrylic cushion Fabric
- Easy to care for
- UV and fade resistant
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Bleach Cleanable
- 304 Stainless Steel
Durable Powder coating aluminum Frame
- Seat Cushion: High Resiliency Foam
- Back Cushion: Blown Polypropylene Fiber
Stainless Steel U-Clips
Care & Maintenance
All Sunbrella® fabrics are engineered to combine the highest level of design and performance. For easy day-to-day maintenance of your Sunbrella fabric:
- Brush off loose dirt.
- Spray on a cleaning solution of water and mild soap.
- Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Air dry.
If your furniture is being used in an area where birds and trees are plentiful, having cushions covered is especially recommended.
For specific cleaning solutions, please visit Sunbrella® web page. You can find the cleaning guide for the different stains at the address above with video instructions https://global.sunbrella.com/en-us/how-to-clean.
You can apply a clear coat once the sealant cures to give it an amazing sheen. You will need to use a type of clear coat that is specially designed for teak furniture. To apply:
- Lightly sand the surface and then apply 2 coats of clear coat with a clean rag.
- Let the first coat dry before applying the second coat. Clear coat should always be added after sealant and not the other way around.
Follow these steps and your furniture will look good for longer.
- Regularly wipe down your stainless steel with a microfibre cloth to remove any cloudy build-up.
- To clean, wash the furniture with warm soapy water using a soft cloth. A pH-neutral detergent is best.
- Wash in one direction following the original lines in the polish. Rinse well with clean water.
- To remove fingerprints or stains, try a 3M® Scotch Brite Pad or stainless steel cleaner.
Quick Shipments & Easy Return Policy
- Shipping is FREE for orders over $1000 via our experience carrier. Fix cost will be applied for order less than $1000. Our experienced carriers will ensure all the pieces you have are in perfect condition.
- We hope you'll love your Enclover product, but if you don't, feel free to contact our customer service. We will help you to make your return easily.
Learn more about Shipping, Returns and refund Policy
Industry Leading Warranty
Worry-free to enjoy Enclover products with the industry leading warranty we provided.
- Frame: 3-year limited warranty
- Cushions: 5-year limited warranty
Learn more about our industry leading Warranty.